Pinterest

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Believe in Prayer

The minute I saw this stamp set in Clear Dollar Stamps I knew I wanted it. I could just see so many possibilities for it, as with the card above this post. 
This card uses the second background paper I made for the Papertrey Ink blog hop. This features the PTI blush paper with blush and Berry Sorbet inked with the flourish from Silent Night and the large flower image from PTI's Green Thumb in Stampin' Up white craft. 
The "Believe" sentiment from the Whatever set by Clear Dollar Stamps is inked in PTI Berry Sorbet on Kraft paper, with the smaller line in black and Berry Sorbet on white. I had one little flower button left from a stash I bought a while ago at Michael's. I'm awaiting the restock of the cream buttons at PTI, hope they come in soon! Thanks for looking.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Silent Night and Green Thumb, Clear Dollar Stamps 'Whatever'
Paper: Papertrey Ink Blush, SU Kraft, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Papertrey Ink Blush, Berry Sorbet, SU white craft, Stazon black
Accessories: GG ribbon, button

5 comments:

BethH said...

I really like this one! Love the colors and all the swirls. I have a thin about swirls...LOL! Beautiful card!

The Minister's Wife said...

Very pretty!! The colors are so neat.

Saved By Grace said...

Very nice sentiment on this card...I always tell people to believe in the power of prayer...I might have to CASE this. Very nice card.

Gina Lindsay said...

Those swirls are so pretty.

Diane Noble said...

Gorgeous...and AMEN to the sentiment!