Pinterest

Friday, July 17, 2009

Virtual Stamp Night Wilted Lettuce

For this VSN challenge we are to do that cute little crinkled flower you see in the lower right hand corner. This is such a great technique, look for a tutorial by Ashley Newell in the resource section of SCS. 
   The little flower comes together so quickly really. I had colored the bunny while on a camping trip, so that's the trick sometimes to completing a VSN challenge within the 45 minute timeframe, use things you have lying on your craft table. The blue flower in the corner I also had lying about as I did the blue scalloped background. I had cut it out for a different card and it didn't suit. Thanks for looking. 

7 comments:

BethH said...

Another cute one!!!! That flower is adorable. I'm going to have to check that out. I could us it on my clients scrapbook pages I'm doing now...cute, cute!

B said...

So cute!!! :) Love the coloring!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that image is just toooooo cute for words...love your color combo as well

Gina Lindsay said...

That flower is great with that lettuce image, great job selecting your colors.

Mary said...

Oh this is such a sweet image! Very nice card.

JazzyH said...

I love the image. Very nice!

BethieJ said...

OH SO CUTE!! You have been so busy busy making cards...