This is from Lee, thank you very much. You can see her creations if you click on Pumpkins Creative Patch under Papertrey Princesses bloggers group on my side bar.
She has quite a way with Lauren Meader's templates from PTI. :)
I am supposed to list five things I would like to do:
1. Some day I would like to visit Ireland, Scotland and England.
2. I would like to find the time to either swim or jog to get back into shape.
3. Like Lee, I would like to find the joy in each day, joy having a very distinct definition that separates it from happiness. Joy is within, happiness is circumstantial.
4. I would like to find a solution to a very vexing, ongoing family situation because it would bring emotional healing to someone who desperately needs it.
5. I would like some day to be a fabulous grandma as my children get older and have kids of their own.
I am supposed to pass this along, pondering that. Hoping to get inky again soon. :)