Pinterest

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frieda's Spring Garden . . . Card Patterns 111


Happy Tuesday!!! Its snowing~~~I need to go visit my friend in Oklahoma who tells me it is 97 degrees there. :)

I'm creating Spring in my craft room since it will still be a while before we experience it in real life! Frieda is picking flowers and wearing a short dress . . . something I wouldn't dare venture outside in right now. This is for the current sketch at Card Patterns, number 111 I think and for such a simple sketch I found it a challenge! I scrapped I don't know how many ideas for the three elements on the side of the card before I remembered my hat pins from Mark's Finest Papers. I think they kind of match the flower in her hand, what do you think?

Little Frieda there is available for you to win on Card Patterns this week, as The Craft's Meow, a new company started by my dear friend Lisa, is the sponsor! Three Frieda images will go to a lucky winner. And Lisa is also . . . drumroll here . . . giving away ALL of the four new sets being designed by Nina Brackett for her May 1st release as the new designer for The Craft's Meow, actually a complete set of four for every hundred fans of her new facebook page! I love Nina's designs, I'm actually eligible for that giveaway! Click on the link I provided to check it out. Thanks for looking. Hope your Spring weather is treating you more kindly in your part of the world!

Stamps: The Craft's Meow Little Frieda's Daisy
Ink: black
Paper: Prima Fairy Flora, cream, bright pink
Other: copics, MFP hat pins, MS edge punch, paper piercing tool

Challenges:
Card Patterns: Sketch 111
Ladybug Crafts Ink TT Challenge: Anything Goes
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Kaboodles Doodles: Spring/Easter . . . I was definitely shooting for Spring with this!
By the Cute & Girly: cute and girly

13 comments:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Wow!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a sweet, adorable card!!

Michelle said...

Hi

Fabulous card!! I love this fun, carefree image.

Thank you for sharing with us over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize

~amy~ said...

soooooo wonderful!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Chrissy said...

As soon as the picture came up I admired the pins..they look fabulous as little flowers.Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Don’t forget, .if you leave a comment on another entry,
mention that you saw their project on ‘Make it Monday’
for a chance at second prize.
The more entries you comment on the more chances
you have for winning second prize.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Just delightful, Peggy!! Love the layout and use of space!

Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink AND Make It Monday - hope to see you again!

Mary J x

Becky said...

Aww, this is adorable, the dp matches so well with everything.

Anita said...

This is so pretty. The little girl is so pretty and your coloring is beautiful. Love the dp and those stickpins as flowers are perfect.

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! Love the trio of pins you added. So glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Kerry said...

Oh Peggy...I love your card! The colours are totally beautiful and those hat pins are perfect with the pp. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

Whimsey said...

What a super sweet card; love those hat pins!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.

Hugs, Michele

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a sweet card! Love her flowers. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

maddy hill said...

oh what super card ! love how you have used pins for the flowers !

hugs
maddy - btw you came in the top 3 on ladybug challenge x