Pinterest

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sympathy sketch

Needed a sympathy card again and I really should just make multiples so I have them on hand, but I never do. The sketch at Tuesday morning (sketch 147) got my thoughts going for me to create the card. I used Pretty Peonies in Ballet Blue SU ink around the rim of the circle and a sympathy sentiment from a set missing its label, so if someone recognizes the font, you can let me know whose stamp it is! Might be Layers of Color? Maybe ODBD?

Not convinced I like the positioning of the leaves, now that I look at the photo, I might change their direction a bit.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Have a great day.


4 comments:

Traci M said...

Really beautiful, love all the white space and the blues and greens!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my! Your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

So pretty and tranquil, the perfect sympathy card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

MariLynn said...

Very pretty. Sorry you need another sympathy card. I kinda like how you placed the leaves.