Pinterest

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Winnie the Pooh

Happy Wednesday! It is so warm here, almost 90 for two days now and we don't get that sort of weather in northern Michigan in June! Just sharing a little card I made for a DT call that wasn't chosen.  I did enjoy my time with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet though!

Its hard to see the bit of woodgrain background in the upper panel, but it is there. Image is colored in copic markers and I used a neat typewriter set on wooden blocks by Nostalgique that I bought years ago for the letters. I do need a 1/2" circle punch, going to have to run to Michael's with a coupon one of these days.

Anyway, a simple, happy little card. Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

3 comments:

MariLynn said...

Peggysue, I love your Winnie the Pooh and Piglet card. I like how you have the word friend at the bottom and the floral green paper as the background at the bottom. I don't know why they wouldn't have chosen this card, because I think it is really sweet!!!! HUGS!

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable. I just love the cute image.
The soft hues are so sweet and gentle

Michelle said...

This is so cute!! I like the woodgrain paper. Did you emboss it or did you buy it that way? I think this is a great card! And yes, I have heard of tatting. I even have a couple shuttles, but I've never tried it. Before I started stamping a few years ago I said I didn't need another hobby.... I still don't ;)
Blessings to you today!
Michelle