Pinterest

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Christmas Card Club 2012 . . .September from Lydia




I am a little late getting up my post for our Christmas card club, but it is still Sunday so I'm within the timeframe parameters. I just love this little image that Lydia sent us for her turn at hostess! This is a photo and liust of supplies that Lydia sent out, thanks Meredith for always being so faithful as the group organizer to take a shot of all the supplies! Image - Stampin' Up! Wonderful Winterland - stamped in Memento on Neenah Paper: Candlelight DSP - Stampin' Up! Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags, Stampin' Up! Noel Notes laser cut note and liner - Stampin' Up! Champagne glimmer paper (which I am hoarding because it is just SO pretty, LOL!) Accessories - Designer Brushed Bronze buttons - Stampin Up! 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
I loved the little image and the gold paper and for some reason the brown on one side of the patterned paper Lydia sent really struck me. I also felt very decadent using almost half a sheet of pearls for the one card! I'm the type sitting there with tweezers usually to make sure I don't waste any and put three or five tops on a any given card! So again, I saw the warmth of the browns and beiges that can accompany winter and focused solely on those colors and shades, didn't use the reds and greens, which are equally as pretty! For the top card I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol, while the card below uses copics. I had a lot of fun with this kit! Need to make the rounds and see what everyone else created! Thanks for looking!

Other Christmas Card Club members:

Kelli
Lee
Lydia
Meredith
Misti

5 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOW! These are REALLY beautiful Peggy Sue! You had such vision with this kit (wish I did!) BRAVO!!
~Meredith

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Peggysue - These are so cute! So so cute! I can't stop looking at all the wonderful details! Wow! Great job!
Blessings,
Michelle

Misti said...

Love, love the gold you used!!!! Great cards!!

Debbie said...

These are wonderful Christmas cards!!!

Traci M said...

Love the monochromatic look and both are lovely!! You're getting a great head start for Christmas!