Pinterest

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Make it Monday with a Spin

Many thanks to Lizzie for that great tutorial on a spinner card. I used her technique for my card for the blog hop but also made this card based off of a pretty photo I found on instagram. I was inspired by the colors, by the ice and by the scattered floral petals. It isn't related to a challenge of any kind, I just liked it! Thanks for looking.

Stamps: PTI What the Doodle; Paper: white, swiss dotted vellum and PTI white linen; Ink: black, Raspberry fizz, smokey shadow; Other: prismacolor pencils, thread, sequins. Prismacolor pencils used: Deco Pink, Rose, Hot Pink, Mulberry, Sienna Brown, Yellow Chartreuse, Chartreuse, Straw Yellow, Canary, Lemon, Yellow Bice, Limepeel, Apple, Spanish Orange, Yellowed Orange, Orange. 



Showing close up of the spinning element on the thread.

Also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Anything Goes, and Crafting by Design "Pretty, Pink and Girlie."

6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Oh my goodness, this is a beauty! Your coloring is outstanding, and I love the bold colors from the inspiration photo. My sister's name is Peggy. Always loved it! Hugs!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous spinner card.

Tracy Freeman said...

Beautiful ! the colours are so pretty and such a fab spinner card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors! I adore that big bold beautiful blossom! WOW!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

That is a stunningly brilliant card. Your colours are so vibrant...just fantastic.

Joyously Noelle said...

Ooooo what a bright, happy, and lovely flower you colored! Your card is wonderful.