Pinterest

Friday, February 17, 2017

Giga Guidelines

Good morning! Had a chance to get inky last night and this post uses a Papertrey Ink set from 2009, Giga Guidelines. I was trying to make a gradient and this card did not wind up at all the way I had envisioned when I started out. I was not going to make a square card at all and I was going to use a different complementary image...oh well. The best laid plans. When I trimmed the panel with the Giga Guidelines and smaller guidelines image I trimmed it way too much so it had to be a square card. I did a close up so you could see the lighter stamped image, it doesn't show up too well otherwise.
Stamps: Giga Guidelines, Guide Lines, Autumn Abundance, Trendy Treetops (sentiment); Inks: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow, black, Ranger Spun Sugar; Paper: Chartreuse, Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Neenah solar white; Other: prismacolor pencils, sequins. 



No comments: