Pinterest

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pink Peony...or blue?

I thought I'd play with the prismacolor pencils a bit again and colored in a peony image from Papertrey Ink in a few different color schemes, purple, blue and pink. In the end I chose the pink image because it seemed to pop on the card, but I'm partial to the purple/blue one as well and will probably make another card using it so it doesn't go to waste.

Thanks for looking. Happy stamping!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink Pretty Peonies, Don't Forget to Write (MIM kit); Paper: Papertrey Ink white linen, white, patterned paper, Soft Stone (used on the die, although it looks white); Ink: Papertrey Raspberry, black, Ranger Shabby Shutters; Coloring Medium Prismacolor Pencils with gamsol; Other: Note die from Don't Forget to Write, sequins, Fiskars corner punch/embosser

1 comment:

Traci M said...

One of my favorite things to do, too...color a few blooms in different colors! All so pretty, but I am partial to the pink...and your note card is too cute!!