Pinterest

Monday, February 20, 2017

Planted 2011

Good afternoon! I don't think I'm going to make it through all the challenges, but here is one more. This is for the year 2011 and I love the soft images in this set. I have grand visions of having a lovely garden but never enough time to devote to it, so stamped gardens sort of replace the ideal of the real thing. Those spots at the top of the card that look like measles? They're not. They're stamped images of the flowers as a background, in spun sugar Ranger distress ink, so they're really, really light. But they're there.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Garden Variety. Paper: Neenah Solar white, PTI Soft Stone. Ink: PTI Smoky Shadow, Raspberry Fizz,  Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf; Ranger Spun Sugar. Dies: PTI Tiny Tags, My Favorite Things Square Frame; Other: sequins, twine

2 comments:

Traci M said...

This is very lovely, especially with the heart tagged on! I only played along with half, a surprise visit with Erin and her dog, Walter!

Diane Noble said...

Oh, how sweet is THIS! Love it. That little heart tag is adorable. I'm going to be so happy to be connecting back through blogging again with everyone's creations. So happy! Love your style, gf!!!