Pinterest

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Colourful Creations

Good day! I found a design team call based on a color challenge and I immediately tuned into the challenge itself and THEN went and looked at the design team they already have...looks like it  is for scrapbook pages. I make cards...hmmmm....
But seems like a fun team and they are open to applicants until June 20th. Here are the colors for their design team call at Colourful Creations:


The deadline has arrived and I haven't heard anything. So here are the cards I had submitted based on the color scheme. On different devices the last color on the right alternately looks either pink or red, so I used a bright pink on one card and red on the next. I did have fun coloring the owl in non traditional colors.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Paper: Neenah Solar white, PTI soft stone, blue, gold, scraps of patterned paper; Die: Papertrey Ink Gathered Garden, Hello, My Favorite Things stitched rectangle

Stamps: Lil Inker Designs, patterned paper, Kraft, Tim Holtz Ranger distress inks, ribbon

Back to card creating! Have a great day!

No comments: