Pinterest

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sketch Saturday #475 ... New Designer

Good morning and thanks for stopping by! I am so pleased to announce that I am a new team member at Sketch Saturday, which has a fabulous team of international designers. I always enjoy a good sketch as a way to get the creative juices going. This first one was a lot of fun to put together.

The sponsor for this particular sketch is MMedel Illustrations on etsy. I selected this cute kitten from the Kitten Bundles who seems to have a bit of a self-satisfied look on her face. That's what prompted me to use the die for the wee birds (Memory Box) as the embellishments, and the sentiment (from a Papertrey Ink set). There might or might not have been five birds when I started this card. :) Ask the kitty.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day. Hope you can play along!


Stamps: Digital from MMedel Illustrations, Sentiment from Papertrey Ink; Ink: Soft stone, raspberry PTI; Dies by Spellbinder and Memory Box (resting birds); Paper: PTI soft stone, black, blush and white; Coloring medium Copics, white gel pen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He he, naughty Kitty! This card os awesome. Thanks!

Nancy said...

Congratulations to you on your new DT! I love to play with sketches, and I look forward to seeing what you share and create! :o)