Pinterest

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sketch Saturday with Crafty Sentiments

Hello and welcome to a new sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday! This is challenge #477 and the sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments! I chose Mia who is all cozy in her fall jacket, boots and tights because Fall is my favorite season and I'm looking forward to its beginning!

I chose the blue section of paper behind the image to highlight the beautiful shade of blue in the sky when September and October come. The plaid strip I imagine to line her jacket, and the red strip of course is to link back to the color I chose for the jacket itself.

Thanks for looking! I had fun with this image and hope you find some time to get crafty and have a little fun this week as well.

Stamps: Crafty Sentiments digital "Mia" ; Paper Neenah solar white, blue panel, scrap of patterned paper, Bazill red, scraps of green and teal; Dies: Gathered Garden from Papertrey Ink, MFT stitched rectangle, punch from Stampin' UP; Other: PTI button, twine, Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, twine, button

No comments: