Pinterest

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sketch Saturday #483 -- free for all!

Good morning! It is time for another Sketch Saturday but because this is the fifth Saturday of the month it is stamper's choice or free for all! Choose whatever sketch you like best and create a card! I did use one of our sponsor's designs from AMB Illustrations and wish I had better skills at coloring metallic objects like the bells. I love this image but need to look up on youtube or something how to color metallics a bit better.

I used sketch 482 and made it my own by using a circle instead of a square and by using the image on a square card.

Thanks for looking and hope you find time to play along!

Stamp: digital from AMB Illustrations, patterned paper PTI, My Favorite Things circle die, prismacolor pencils 

No comments: