Pinterest

Friday, May 25, 2018

PapertreyInk May 2018 Blog Hop

Hi Peeps! Long time no post! My new job has kept me busy, busy, busy and I am rusty, rusty, rusty at card making. But I do love PTI products and I wanted to play along in the monthly blog hop. The inspiration photo is below.

I was inspired by the checked tablecloth which dominates the foreground, but I wanted a bit softer look so I chose blue checked paper for the side of my card. And rather than the flowers, I noticed the pale pink decorative paper ornaments hanging from the string over the tables. They made me think of peaches and peaches and picnic tables and gingham just seem to go together. I used that same pale pink in the die cut sentiment and stamped "you're a peach" in brown for the bit of wood around the vintage camper window. Thanks for looking. Happy hopping. 

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Still Life - Summer, white, pink sparkle and blue gingham paper; PTI inks in sweet blush, summer sunrise, pink peony, berry sorbet, autumn rose, green parakeet and simply chartreuse, ranger distress ink in gathered twigs, Other: Scar-Tape and glitter. 

2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your taken the inspiration - the peaches are gorgeous!

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely! Great design!