Pinterest

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Papertrey Customer blog hop June 2017

One last post for the day to squeak in before the blog hop ends. I admit I was short on inspiration this time. I tried to create a gradient with blue-green inks for the background, the shaker card uses clear acetate of course, as a nod to the glass jars in the photo. I like the other shaker card I made this week a bit better but some days are better than others!

Here is the inspiration photo:

And here is my card:

Stamps: What the Doodle, Waves Mini; Cardstock: Neenah solar white, teal, watercolor; INk: Ranger distress inks, variethy of blues, PTI fresh snow; acetate, beads, sequins, white embossing powder, buttons and stickles. 

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

The white wave really sets of the ombre blues & greens!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful shaker card!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous shaker card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed image and the shaker full of sequins!

Donna Phelan said...

Fabulous Shaker Card....I love them! Great colors!

Teddra said...

Love your shaker card!