Pinterest

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #4. . . Okay to CASE

It is my turn to play hostess for the next Papertrey Peeps challenge. Just FYI, I DID do a card for challenge three, but I never linked a post back to the blog, so I'm sorry if it seems like I skipped one, I didn't!

I chose the easy route, CASEing! This challenge invites you to CASE one of Nichole's projects from one of the last two releases, using a set NOT issued during that release. Choose your own colors or keep them the same, the rest is up to you. I selected her project from the March release in this post here that used the Dahlia set and the new color. I liked the layout, the idea of stamping on vellum, the glitter, the buttons . . all of it. I had Nichole's photo of her card in my blog but took it out because I just don't want someone to thinkits mine, it isn't! Check out the Papertrey Peeps blog group here and play along if you can!

9 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is a CAS stunner...so pretty and clean

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty cards, love the technique. And they all match so perfectly!

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty! Loooooove the colors!

Traci M said...

Gorgeous in pink, and I love the strip of vellum and glitter...hope you don't mind if I CASE your CASE...and in case you do, don't make a federal case of it!!
Just givin you a goofy comment!
I really do love this card, though!

Terri said...

Very cool. Great challenge too!

Quilter422 said...

fabulous take on Nichole's card! and a great challenge.

Cammie said...

Peggy, this is so beautiful! Love the colors. This is a great challenge--looking forward to playing.

Karen Lynn said...

Ohh, I like this set! I love circle and this set reminds me more of circles than flowers. Great job on the card.

Stephanie said...

what a fun challenge, Peggysue!! love the colors you used on this...could picture a whole set just varying the oclors :)