Pinterest

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Divas by Design . . . monochrome


Does anyone else get that Simon and Garfunkel song stuck in their heads when they see that word? "kodachrome gives us those nice bright colors . . ."

If you didn't before, you do now! Our challenge for Divas by Design this fortnight is to make a monochromatic card! Any color you please, I chose bluish-purple all based on the DP I had in my stash. Reminds me of a wintery night, but the cozy house and friendship help warm up even the coldest winter.

Hope you can hop in and play! We look forward to seeing your creations!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink: black, silver
Paper: random scraps, purple and blue CS
Other: ribbon, MS chunky glitter, oval punch, silver EP, snowflake punch, Fiskars corner punch/embosser

7 comments:

Auntie Em said...

So pretty and frosty. Looks like winter has arrived. I like the colours and the sparkle too. Sweet image.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little house .. so pretty
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Peggysue....and I'm loving your colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card & very cute x

Berry said...

Gorgeous house PeggySue this is a lovely image so festive hugs Rebekah xx

The Mama Monkey said...

Absolutely stunning!

Traci M said...

This is such a beautiful card, lovely in blue and reminds me of a Picasso sky!!