Pinterest

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Challenges 2012




(Please scroll down a post for the Word Art Wednesday/Stampin' Sisters in Christ Valentine's Day blog hop!)
Papertrey Ink is having its fifth anniversary festivities and I finally found some time to stamp! Yay! It always makes me happy to mess with my ink and paper. I was happy to find out that the flowers from Green Thumb (still one of my all time favorite sets) matched the flowers in my patterned paper from Stella and Rose. I stamped them first, then cut them out to layer on top of the stamped vine from Turning a New Leaf.

This is for sketch #2. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Green Thumb (flowers on sentiment band), Big and Bold Wishes, Turning a New Leaf
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Cool Carribbean, Chocolate, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, random blue, Lemon Tart, white
Other: PTI button, linen twine, MS edge punch, PTI linen impression plate

No comments: