Pinterest

Thursday, August 19, 2010

We have a winner!

Blogger
I want to thank each one of you who participated in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog hop and especially those who took the time to stop by my blog. I enjoyed reading your thoughts and your comments.

I made a physical list of every person who entered, in the order in which you did so, eliminating the design team members who were ineligible, or the accidental double entries. I took that list and using random.org, the number that came up was 69, which turned out to be this comment:


Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card and scripture! I'm so grateful for the salvation that the Lord offers us.

August 16, 2010 9:29 PM


Thank you Diane! Please contact me within 48 hours so I can get your address and send you your goodies!

Delete

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my goodness, I'm totally in SHOCK!! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have won this very special prize! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Nerina said...

Wooohoooooooo Diane! I KNOW you'll be making something special with it - what a great giveaway Peggysue!