Pinterest

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

CAS(E) a sketch and Make it Monday

Hi there! Long time no stamp! Actually I've stamped some but not posted here. There is always Instagram! :)

I saw someone post a card for the CAS(E) this sketch challenge (#255) and it looked simple enough, thought I'd play along. I also used Lizzie's technique demonstrated for Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink, shadow stamping a sentiment. You can hardly see it on my sample but I stamped the word "serenity" in gray and then a pale shade of pink, Spun Sugar actually. It looks like a pink shadow, barely there.

Had fun! No time to chat much right now, I fussed for an hour trying to get into my blog just to post and it is past time to be thinking about dinner. Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
Papertrey Ink Brushed Birds; soft stone cardstock, Alte New lace die, Spun sugar, Raspberry Fizz and a pink distress oxide ink (which one??? can't go look right now!), gray; Gathered Garden die, sequins, glitter

See? If you look real close you can see the pink by the gray on the sentiment....

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty (& that bird is so sweet!) Wonderful take on the sketch!

Marcia Hill said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card and I just love the colors you used on your sweet little birdie! :0)

TeresaC said...

Love your card, Peggysue!!
:)